How to Pledge
We invite any Cal Poly student with a passion for chemistry to consider membership. The pledging process occurs every fall quarter, starting with two weeks filled with exciting rush events.
We encourage you to attend an information session during the first week of fall quarter. There, you can learn more about what we have to offer and get a taste of who we are.
We are a professional fraternity, so we understand that academics come first. We are all excited to meet you!
(1) Sophomore standing and completion of the third course in the General Chemistry series by the end of Fall Quarter 2017.
(2) Attainment of a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 (which must be maintained throughout Pledging). Including no lower than a C- in any
CHEM prefix and major courses.
(3) Intent to complete or has already completed three additional Chemistry courses.
(4) Attendance at one or more Rush Events, and professional interview.
(5) Attendance at weekly pledge meetings.
2017: Upcoming Rush Events
2017 Information Sessions:
Tuesday, September 26th 11-12 pm
Wednesday, September 27th 11-12 pm
If you are interested in rushing, you must attend one of these information sessions to be eligible.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to do so.
Food will be provided by Alpha Chi Sigma at all of the Rush Events.
Rides to off-campus events will also be provided, if needed.
Thursday, September 28th
Bowling Night 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Friday, September 29th
Game Night 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Saturday, September 30th
Brunch 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sunday, October 1th
Pizza and Painting 5:00 - 7:00 pm
For more information on joining our brotherhood, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com